Fanak Electronics gives you a brief talk about the role of Zhian in logistics management: warehousing management has become the core of supply chain management. This is because warehousing always occurs at the joints of all aspects of logistics, such as between procurement and production, between primary processing and finishing, between production and sales, between wholesale and retail, and between different modes of transportation. and many more. Warehousing is an imbalance between logistics links, and warehousing is the means to resolve this imbalance. The warehousing process concentrates all the contradictions of upstream and downstream process integration, and warehousing management is to realize the integration of logistics processes. If you borrow the language of operations research to describe the status of warehouse management in logistics, it can be said that under the condition that the transportation conditions are binding, the optimal inventory (including layout) scheme is sought as a control means, so that the logistics reaches the lowest total cost. . In many specific cases, the integration and optimization of logistics actually comes down to the design and operation control of warehousing.
It must be stated here that the biggest difference between traditional logistics and modern logistics is also reflected in the inventory link. The traditional warehousing industry is based on the collection of custodian fees, and it is hoped that its warehouse will always be full. This model runs counter to the purpose of logistics. Modern logistics takes the process of integration and coordination of upstream and downstream as its own responsibility. The less static inventory, the better, and its business model is also based on the assessment of total logistics cost. Since these two types of warehouse management have essential differences in business models, it is difficult to distinguish between specific operations such as storage, delivery, sorting, and tally. Therefore, analysis and research must pay attention to their similarities and differences. Similarities and differences will also be reflected in the structure of the information system.
- Fanak Electronics tells you how to maintain the moisture-proof box?
- What are the main functions of Fanak Electronics to analyze the nitrogen cabinet?
- Electronic moisture-proof cabinet company Fanak tells you how digital cameras use moisture-proof boxes to protect them from moisture
- Fanak Electronics tells you how to buy a moisture-proof box?
- Electronic moisture-proof box company tells you: how to improve the moisture-proof performance of beer cartons
- Fanak Electronics tells you how to use the intelligent nitrogen cabinet and its daily maintenance methods
- What are the working principles of the electronic moisture-proof box?
- The intelligent rotary cabinet company Fanak tells you what to pay attention to when using the moisture-proof box?
- Nitrogen Cabinet Company tells you: What is the major role of the electronic moisture barrier?
- Electronic moisture-proof box company tells you: electronic moisture-proof cabinet features