First, the intelligent feeder should be placed in the ventilation position to ensure the heat dissipation of the motor and prolong its life;
Second, the bearings should be regularly lubricated to ensure the lubrication between the bearings;
Third, check the tool screws regularly. After using the new intelligent hair feeder for 1 hour, use the tool to fasten the moving knife and fix the screw of the knife to strengthen the fixing between the blade and the tool holder.
Fourth, in order to ensure the sharpness of the cutting tool, the tool should be inspected frequently to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage of other components due to the blunt blade;
5. When changing the tool, the gap between the movable knife and the fixed knife: 0.8MM for the crusher above 20HP is better, 0.5MM for the crusher below 20HP is better. The thinner the recycled material, the gap can be adjusted appropriately;
6. Before the second start, the remaining materials in the machine room should be removed first, and the starting resistance should be reduced. The inertia cover and the pulley cover should be opened regularly to remove the gray outlet under the flange, and the powder is discharged from the plastic suction machine room. Enter the shaft bearing;
7. The machine should be well grounded;
8. Regularly check whether the plastic suction machine belt is slack and adjust it in time.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the daily maintenance of the intelligent rotary cabinet?
- Electronic moisture-proof cabinet manufacturer Fanuc Electronics tells you what effect moisture has on electronic components?
- What are the conditions for managing smart revolving cabinet personnel?
- What are the functions of Zhian Cunzhi's intelligent material storage cabinet?
- Constant temperature and humidity box manufacturer Fanuc Electronics tells you a few tips on moisture?
- What are the advantages of the FANUC electronic moisture-proof box for the drying cabinet supplier?
- Farnak Electronics tells you what is the role of the electronic moisture barrier?